Thursday, July 26, 2007

Lilly Janes Cupcakes

Amber, Ella and I went to Lilly Janes, a store devoted to cupcakes to take part in frost your own cupcake night. We decided on frosting Vanilla, Chocolate and Red Velvet cupcakes.

I LOVE cake!!!





















Here are the two cupcakes that I frosted. Unfortunately the cupcake with the white frosting never made it home. It ended up falling to the ground and had a nice coat of gravel added to the decoration. I was so sad.















Ella picked out chocolate chips to put on her cupcake.




















Yum!!





















What a great way to spend my evening, with people I love and cake. It couldn't get much better than that.

1 comments:

kc and k said...

Looks like Ella loves cake as much as you do! Cute pictures! So sad about the white frosted cupcake.