Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving
















I am thankful that I have a family that I love and a beautiful new house to welcome me home.



















I am very thankful that I was able to make it to Jerome for Thanksgiving this year. It is one of my favorite days of the year!! I loved the drive, talking to my sister and singing silly songs with Ella trying to make her laugh.















I am thankful for the wisdom of my grandparents and the knowledge that I am obtaining on a daily basis.














I am thankful for after Thanksgiving shopping and a stop at the Cheesecake Factory!!

3 comments:

Tamio & Anna said...

It was short seeing you, but good. I think I talked more to Amber about what you are up to than you :) Tamio wants to know how "he" is and he says you know who "he" is

kc and k said...

I know a little blue-eyed girl that was very thankful her aunt came to spend Thanksgiving with her.

Dirt said...

Good times