Sunday, March 09, 2008


It is finally starting to warm up again so I went on a hike Saturday afternoon. I have been very overwhelmed with all the changes and lack of direction at the resort.
I went into the canyon to get away and think about the changes and directions I want to make for myself.
There is a peace that I feel when I am in the canyon that always seems to clear my head and I feel more centered.
I had a friend who said that Zion Canyon takes away your worries and allows to enjoy the beauty around you. When I looked at the pictures I had taken not one did I look stressed or overwhelmed.
I believe he may be right.

1 comments:

garrynkim said...

Hey Brook, this is Ky's sister. I was wondering if there is a website with info to stay at the ranch? We live close and it looks like a fun family getaway.