Wednesday, August 13, 2008



I know most newly engaged couples are so in love it makes people sick. Sorry, but I have turned into one of those people.

Jordan is in China attending the Olympics and touring Asia with his friend John. For a month!! Yes, 30 days before our wedding he is on the opposite side of the world!! Jordan and John have had this trip planned long before we met and I know how excited Jordan was to visit Thailand where he served his mission, but I miss him. I miss talking and laughing with him. I miss having someone to snuggle with while I read my book or watch a movie. I miss saying goodnight to him. I miss my best friend. I miss well......him.

So I count down the days until his plane is back home, patiently wait for his emails and keep busy with wedding plans. The ironic part is I know how much he misses me and that he also is counting down the days until his plane is back home and we are together again.

2 comments:

kelsey said...

Ahhhhhhh.....

christy said...

i know how you feel....you should try to video skype. it rocks.