Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Confectioner

The past few weeks I have struggled trying to find a job (that I would enjoy) for the three months before Jordan and I move to Idaho for school. I have put in dozens of applications and have been over looked on them all because of the time frame I have.

I found a job!! It is working for a bakery, making candy and putting together gift baskets for the holiday season. It pays really well and the position ends the second week of December. Perfect!! (I start October sixth)




4 comments:

kc and k said...

Whoo Hooo!

kelsey said...

Sounds fun! Best wishes in the final days to your wedding and especially on the big day itself. I'm sad I can't be there for any of the festivities, but I'll be thinking of you!

Tamio & Anna said...

I have always wanted to do that. I love watching candy making shows and cake decorating ones. Happy to hear the good news and what a relief!

christy said...

so you'll soon be the family candy making expert?