Tuesday, October 28, 2008

We made it a month!!


We made it a month!! Jordan wanted to celebrate our one month anniversary so he suggested that we get dressed up and go to a really nice dinner or fast food and a haunted house. I choose the haunted house!
We went to the 'Scream Asylum' where my coworker Steven works. Steven said that Jordan and I were the first ones to go through that night and said that we were very entertaining. I think he meant that I was entertaining. I screamed at all the right moments and jumped at everything. It was so much fun, very scary but fun.
Afterward we went to the bookstore and I read magazines and got ideas to sell Christmas candy this season. (I am still working on a blog but it should be up soon.) I hope that it does ok and I am able to get a small candy business running for the future.
Jordan and I love our new ward! I was just called as the relief society visiting teaching coordinator and we were invited to attend a special marriage course they offer during Sunday school. This Friday is trunk or treat!
I love this time of year and being able to share it with my husband makes it so much better.

2 comments:

kc and k said...

Good choice with the haunted house! Congrats on the month anniversary!

christy said...

so happy for you guys!