Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Update from Zion

Jordan and I have officially been in Zion for over a week now! We have been really busy but have loved every minute of being here. I really like working at the front desk. I love talking to people from all over world, helping guests and how fast the time passes. For the next two weeks I am training for the night shift (from 2:30pm-10:30pm) so Jordan and I don't see each other very often but we do sneak in trips to the park and hike around when we can. We are attempting the subway from the top down tomorrow. We will be rappelling, swimming and hiking for nine to ten hours!! A brutal hike but one of my all time favorite.

Jordan is kept busy from the moment he wakes up until he goes to bed. I hear all the time how helpful, kind and hardworking he is. And no matter how busy he gets he still finds small moments to spend with me throughout the day. It makes me smile and reminds me how lucky I am to have such a great husband.

0 comments: