Thursday, October 15, 2009

Angel's watching over my family

Jordan and Jonathan were sent to an outdoor and recreation fair for a few days in Salt Lake City. 
Jordan was driving our general manager's truck and Jonathan was driving behind Jordan in the company van.  They left around 7pm. 

Just outside of Bryce Canyon, Jonathan said that he saw the taillights of the truck swerve, shift into reverse, swerve again and then the truck slowly pull over onto the side of the road.  He jumped out of the van and what he saw was nothing short of a miracle.  The front of the truck had been pushed up and wrapped above the roof of the truck.  The passenger side wheel had been smashed into the cab of the truck left resting on the steering wheel.  They immediately called 911. The paramedics came and they discovered that Jordan had walked away with not a scratch on him.  A little sore from hitting the steering wheel but no injuries.

What happened was as Jordan was driving at 65 mph when he came around a blind corner. Standing in the middle of the highway was a large black cow.  With no reaction time there was little Jordan could do but try to keep control of the truck as he hit the cow.

I was told about the accident the next morning.  I stopped into the lodge for breakfast and my coworker Sharon asked if I had heard from Jordan yet.  I knew from the look on her face that something had happened.  I called Jordan who calmly told me that he was fine, and that he loved me and would be home in a few days.

I know without doubt that angels were with Jordan that night.  I feel so incredibly grateful for the protection that was given and so blessed for the miracle that had happened. 

    

0 comments: