Saturday, July 09, 2011

Our Fourth of July weekends

Jordan, his Dad and brother Logan planned a five day trip to the Grand Canyon and Toroweap, a remote area in the north rim with an amazing overlook of the canyon.  A weekend of hiking, photography and camping. 

I originally had to work on the fourth so I decided to stay home and skip the Grand Canyon trip. Then at the last minute they gave us Monday off.  I talked to Jordan, talked to my family and decided to go to Boise!  I booked a last minute flight and was able to go from Friday through Monday.  It was a very quick trip but I loved seeing everyone and getting to meet Maya!        

Ella was adorable.  She would not leave my side and said that her favorite part of the day was when I came to visit.  So cute!

 Maya is such a good baby and really funny.  She doesn't 'talk' a lot but she has the biggest smiles and little giggles. She rolls everywhere and bounces around the room.  Its hilarious.  I secretly tried to teach her how to crawl when Caitlin and Ryan were out of the room.  She is soo close. 


 Kresimir gave me the biggest hug when he saw me and we spent Sunday making sugar cookies together.  He loved cutting out the stars for the fourth of July BBQ and wanted so badly to just sit and eat the dough.
 
 Playing in the dirt.

 Beckham got so big!!  He went from a toddler to a little boy!!  I didn't fully understand how much he loves sports.  It was so funny.  He was constantly kicking, throwing and carrying around every ball he could find. 
Kylee is so cute pregnant and I felt baby girl Sayer kick!!  I cant wait to meet her!

The trip was very short but so worth it!  I had so much fun with my family.  I wanted to stay longer but will see them next month for Maya's sealing.   

I loved my weekend in Boise!!

0 comments: