Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Our weekend in Utah


This weekend Jordan and I went to Utah for Maya's sealing.  I loved seeing everyone who came to the temple.  My family, Aunts, Uncles and cousins.  I love how we always come together for these moments and it truly reminds me how families are forever.  One of the most special parts about Maya's sealing was that it was in the same room Jordan and I were sealed together. 

I am so excited for Caitlin, Ryan and Maya!       
 
After the sealing we went back to Caitlin and Ryan's for a BBQ.  It was really fun to catch up with everyone and Ella loved having her aunts there.
 Saturday we went shopping and stopped to play in the outdoor water fountain.  Ella was a little timid at first but Jordan and Grandma showed her what to do. 
Sunday Amber, Ella, Jordan and I hiked to Bridal Veil Falls.  It was beautiful but the water was freezing! 
Its not very often that I get to visit my family so being able to come to Utah this weekend was so much fun.  We loved seeing everyone and cant wait to visit again in November.  

0 comments: