Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Boise

Saturday morning Jordan and I flew to Boise to spend a few days visiting with my family and to meet the newest member of our family Dakota Caroline!!

She is beautiful and perfect!!

Jordan and I stayed to watch the Boise State vs TCU game with Kylee and Shane while my Mom, Amber and Ella went to run some errands.  

Well...Jordan and Shane watched the game while I snuggled with Kota and talked with Kylee. 


Kota was not too happy about Boise State losing to TCU, especially by a missed field goal.


 After church on Sunday Clay and Kresimir stopped by for family dinner. Afterward we played fencing on the wii.  

Ella and Kresimir

 Brook and Kresimir  

Monday I got up to help get Ella ready for kindergarten.  Usually my Dad walks her to the bus stop but instead we drove her so that she could show me where her class was, all the tricks she knows how to do on the parallel bars and then I stayed until the bell rang for school to start.  She was so proud to show me her school.  It was pretty cute. 

We spent the rest of the day running errands with my Mom and working on sewing projects.  She helped me to finish the pillow covers I was working on for my couch and Jordan picked up the Boise State decals he needed for the bags game he is building.  That night we played don't eat Pete for family home evening and then watched TV, read and relaxed.

Tuesday after we got Ella off to school my Dad took Jordan and I to the park to take some family pictures.  Jordan and I are not the most photogenic people and so it was quite the funny experience.  In the end we got some good pictures.  Afterward we took my Dad out to lunch as a way to say thank you.  That night I met up with some of the girls that I used to work with for dinner.  I love being able to see them and we had such a fun time catching up.  

It was a very fast trip.  We were sad that we couldn't visit everyone and the next time we visit we want to rent a car to make it a little easier. We are very grateful for the time that we did have in Boise and hope that the next time we visit will be soon.      

0 comments: