Monday, February 20, 2012

A Wicked Valentines Day

For Valentine's Day Jordan and I bought tickets with our friends Brad and Lindsey to see the musical Wicked.  We had planned this as our gift to each other so I was surprised when I came home from work on Valentine's Day to roses and a half dozen cupcakes from Sprinkles!!    

I love that Jordan knows me so well.  I am a very lucky girl.

I also surprised Jordan on Valentine's day with a new jacket for work.      

The next night we met Brad and Lindsey for dinner at PF Chang's before going to the theater. 


We all LOVED Wicked! 
I loved the music, the singing was amazing and I was completely entertained the entire show.

(I have already started talking my sisters and Mom into planning a trip to Salt Lake City to see the show when it comes this summer.) 

#18 See Wicked
One more goal completed!

0 comments: