Sunday, July 15, 2012

Who says it doesn't rain in Arizona?



Jordan and I went to get the mail and got caught in a monsoon!!
 
My pants were soaked to the knees, my shirt completely lost its shape and clung awkwardly to my body and my hair that I had so carefully straightened for work was once again curly in seconds. 

We were laughing so hard!

We sat out on our porch for a few minutes just watching how hard it was raining.
Twenty minutes later it was dry and sunny again.

Welcome to Arizona.


This week has been pretty quiet for us. 

We have spent most of our nights at home watching something on netflix or working on projects.

Here is a sneak peak on what I have been working on...

My goal is to complete all my projects before we move into our house. 

We did stop by our house on Saturday and I am finally starting to get excited.  We decided to close further out so that we wouldn't have to break the lease at our apartment.  Financially it is the best decision but we are really ready to be in a house and waiting is hard. 

The countdown to when we close has begun.  
We are buying a HOUSE in thirty days!!!!

0 comments: