Monday, September 24, 2012



I started a new position today with Pay Pal.  I was promoted to their fraud department!  It is such an interesting job and a little scary at how much information is out there on everyone.  At the same time it is equally as interesting at how seriously companies take fraudsters and how hard they work at preventing and stopping them.  I decided to go back to full time and my hours will be a little crazy but I was really ready to expand and learn something new. Plus extra money in your paycheck is always nice.  

I called Jordan on my lunch break to tell him how training was going and he told me that our new washer and dryer had arrived.  We laughed at how old we seem getting excited over a washer and dryer!  We looked at a lot of different stores and read reviews to find the best deal.  We ended up going back to the first store we visited, go figure, and the salesman we worked with gave us an AWESOME deal.  We ended up getting Frigidaire affinity's with the pedestals. It is so much easier switching laundry and the extra storage is very nice.  (See we sound old!)   


In addition to a new house, starting a new job and buying a washer and dryer we have decided to add to our family and have been preparing for them to join our family this weekend!!

A sneak peak........


We can't wait to meet them!!

1 comments:

Jeannette & Brandt said...

You guys are so cute! I would get excited over a new washer and dryer as well. It is funny how the older we get or just the different stages in our lives change, our perspective and the things that we get excited over change as well.