Monday, September 11, 2006

Brook and David Beckham

I was feeling a little left out and so I decided to join in on the fun and set up my own blog. And since everyone has a significant at the moment to attach to their blog name I am putting good energy out into the universe to bring that special someone into my life. And due to the non exhistant dating life at the moment my blog is simply Brook and David Beckham. Not that I would complain about marrying David Beckham but since he is married, I would simply be happy with marrying someone who looked like him.

I am on the move again. Yes, this is the third move for me in the last three months. I have decided that it is time to get my own place again. Roommates are fun and financially the smart way to go but I am ready to unpack all my belongings instead of keeping them in boxes waiting for the next move. The hunt has begun.

Yes I am still training for my triathlon. Well....I am still holding on to the idea that I am going to compete in a triathlon next spring. While working out with my trainer Sam I was running, lifting weights and going to spin class four times a week. Training on my own consists of walking to and from my car.

2 comments:

Libug said...

Cool blog brook. Way to be on the hopes of training for a triatholon kind of like I am on the hopes of working out.

KyleeandMichael said...

David Beckham is so hot. That is about as much as I excercise too. We could be excercise buddies if that was all it consisted of.