Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The Hunt

I continued the apartment hunt today and it has been very interesting. I stopped at lunch today to look at an apartment. Kathleen the apartment management showed me an apartment while someone was still living there! It was the grossest thing that I have seen. There were clothes and empty beer bottles everywhere. You couldn't walk through any of the rooms because of all the junk everywhere. The current renter was hanging out on the couch while I looked through his place. It was a little uncomfortable to say the least. To top off the eventful excursion they raised the renting price $100!!! I politely said that I was not interested and walked...Well ran away as quickly as possible. Needless to say the hunt continues.

3 comments:

KyleeandMichael said...

dude that is the grossest thing ever. what apartments were they? Have you checked out Pennsylvania or Caitlins yet?

Libug said...

Um, I am embarrassed to say those were at my apartments...Oh man. I guess there is always the cute little place under the bridge....

Amber Irvine said...

There are a lot of people who are employed who really shouldn't be! What kind of apartment managers show a disgustingly dirty, occupied apartment. And while we are at it--if you knew your apartment was being shown wouldn't you clean it up a bit? There are also a lot of really gross people in the world apparently!