Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Nerves have set in and I am getting anxious about moving. The sensible part of me thinks "What are you doing??? You are leaving your family, quiting a job you really like and make pretty good money at to go live alone in a canyon. What are you thinking!"

The crazy part of this whole adventure is that there is an overwhelming sense of excitement and peace surrounding me. I know that there will be moments of loneliness and times when I question my decision to move to Utah. But I am also preparded for when those times come and there is no question they will come.

I wonder if this will be a catalyst? Will it create opportunities so that I can accomplish my dreams and goals?

1 comments:

kc and k said...

You'll do great and have the time of your life!!! We will miss you tons and have to come visit lots if you end up staying there for longer than expected.