Friday, September 28, 2007

What was I thinking??

So maybe cutting my hair short was not the smartest decision. Its cute dont get me wrong but the timing was horrible. Timing was not something I thought through. Cutting my hair has been one too many changes. Everytime I look in the mirror tears start welling up and I think "who is that person" and what was I thinking? Those two questions are not things I need to be focusing on the day before I move to another state to live in a national park!!!

3 comments:

Tamio & Anna said...

Keep in mind that sometimes we have to step out into the darkness before the light appears...but it does appear. And know that if you need a weekend away that Tamio and I are a good half way point and we are happy to have you visit. Change involves stretching. Anyway try to keep your chin up. If it matters I love the hair :)

kc and k said...

Two Things...
Your hair is really cute.
And, I miss you already.

christy said...

i like your hair short. it helps draw attention to your pretty face and beautiful eyes.