Tuesday, April 06, 2010

A work in progress

Lately it seems I have been enthralled with finding thrifty, trendy and modern ways to decorate the next apartment that Jordan and I will be moving to.  It is the first place that is not furnished and we get to decorate it from the top down.   

Here is the beginning of one of my most recent projects.  I am making a throw pillow to either go on chair or bed.  I wanted something a little different and I love how it is turning out.  I decided that want to find a fun print to use as the back of the pillow which is why it is still a work in progress. 

Grey felt from the craft store that only cost $2.00!!
Cut the felt into circles
Fold the circles and hand stich to hold the shape in place
Next stitch the circles onto the pillow
It only took a few hours to complete the front of the pillow.   
 Finshed project photos coming soon........

1 comments:

Janell said...

Creative! Where do you come up with these great ideas?