Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Our week in Boise

Jordan's week in Boise went really well.  He liked a lot of the companies that he met with and even landed a phone interview for a job he is really excited about.  We both hope that this job works out.  We should hear back within the week. Our fingers are crossed!

I loved spending time with my family.  I was able to work on a lot of projects, went to the movie 'Letters to Juliet' with Jordan and Amber, finished to Kill a Mockingbird (which I loved), Jordan and I went to the local thrift stores and ended up with quite a few books and a picture frame that I am going to turn into a bulletin board for our kitchen.   

Here are a few moments from our week in Boise:

I sewed my first skirt!!  I have wanted longer skirts for awhile but couldn't bring myself to buy a new one when money is tight; so I bought a pattern and with help from my Mom I was able to sew two skirts while I was here.  The best part... it cost less than $5.00 a skirt!!   


Ella was so excited that she was wearing glasses and lipgloss just like her Aunt Brook.  Ummm....kind of.  So Funny!!



Kylene and I took the kids on a walk to get snocones
I took Ella to gymnastics and she was showed me her ballet moves before the class.


We had a BBQ for family Sunday dinner.  After dinner the kids played outside while we played Scrabble and Wits and Wagers. 

1 comments:

Janell said...

Cute skirts! Good luck on the jobs.