Friday, August 13, 2010

My first refurbishing project!

I found this old side table at DI for $10 and saw the potential it had to become the perfect side table to go next to my bed.  I like having somewhere to put whatever book I am reading and my eye glasses before I fall asleep and thought this would be perfect. 

After being sanded and patched up. 
(I am pretty sure this was part of a bedroom set at one point in time)
Primed and ready for paint.
The final outcome.....in Phoenix.  I was so caught up in seeing Jordan after three weeks, getting packed, the truck loaded and sending Jordan off that I forgot to take a picture of the finished project.  I loved how it turned out.  Jordan was a little shocked by my color choice but I assured him that my vision will tie it all together. 

To be continued.....

1 comments:

Janell said...

I can't wait to see the finished project! You are really talented and creative!