Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Beat Coach Pete

For my birthday this year I flew home to Boise for a few days to visit my family!

Saturday morning Ella, Amber, Shane, Dakota and I went to watch Kylee run in the 'Beat Coach Pete' race. The featured racer is Coach Pete of the Boise State football team. It's your chance to see if you can indeed "Beat Pete." And if you Beat Pete, you'll receive a year's worth of bragging rights! All runners who beat Coach Pete have $5.00 donated to the Boise State general scholarship fund.   

Ella was very excited to be on the blue turf where the 'REAL' Boise State football players play. 
She had to call Poppy (Grandpa) to tell him where she was. 

Dakota checking everyone out waiting for Mom.

Amber and Ella

Coach Pete and Buster Bronco

Smurfs!  Ha ha ha.

Kylee!!
She didn't beat coach Pete this year but did awesome.  We are so proud of her.

 Giving Coach Pete a high five.
 Kylee, Shane and Dakota. 
Amber, Kylee and Ella
Brook and Ella, being silly.

I love spending time with my family and loved being able to be there to support Kylee in her race.  It was such a good way to start my trip. 

0 comments: