Thursday, November 04, 2010

Ewwww!!

Our apartment complex sent out a notification that they are having cockroach problems and sent out a list of things to do in order to keep roaches out of your home. 

SICK!!!

I have never had to deal with cockroaches before and do not want to start battling those nasty bugs.  With me at home we are able to keep our apartment clean which is key to keeping them away; still I was bothered by the idea that bugs of any kind might be crawling around in our cupboards without my knowledge. 

I went to the store and found some glass containers that were on clearance and then bought some stickers to label the jars.  I put anything that was not in a can or a box into the jars.  

Not only do they make our cupboards look organized but they are keeping the food that we don't use very often, like sugar, bug free.    


So stay away cockroaches!!  You are not wanted here.

1 comments:

kelsey said...

Just wait until you actually see one in your house. Are they the big kind? The ones we have in TX are about 2 inches long. Freaky.