Monday, November 08, 2010

Some days are just like that..

I woke up this morning tired from a restless night, watched the morning news and decided to make breakfast.  Just as I had started putting together a yummy cheese and ham omelet Jordan called to say good morning. I talked to him for a few minutes, not realizing that the pan was getting hotter and hotter by the moment.  I got off the phone, put the eggs in the pan and BAM, smoke and fire alarm blaring.  I pull the eggs off the stove, get the fire alarm to turn off and turn the fan on to help get the smoke out of the room.  Breakfast ruined. 

I got ready for the day and headed to the fabric store and Target.  While at the store I found the perfect fabric for my next project but decided it was just too expensive.  It was just going to be one of those 'wait for a sale or coupon and hope that the fabric is still there' days.  I stopped by Target and bought a new mascara, calender and hairspray and headed home.

I was at home for awhile when I decided to pull out my new calender and write our meal plan and events for this month on the new calender when I realized that the hairspray bottle had unscrewed and the bag was completely full of an entire bottle of hairspray.  It was such a mess.  Calender and hairspray ruined.

Luckily I had made dinner the night before and it was in the fridge just waiting to be cooked.  Jordan came home from work and we decided to eat dinner a little early so I pulled out dinner from the fridge and put it in the oven to cook.  30 minutes later and its still cold, 40 minutes later and its still cold, an hour later and its still cold.  I probably should have allowed it to come to room temperature before I put it in the oven to cook.  Dinner heated in the microwave and yum!  Dinner saved.

Some days are just like that. 



     

0 comments: