Thursday, October 05, 2006

Thought for the day

I was reading last night and one of the things that struck me was the thought that our relationships here on earth are to help prepare us for eternity.

We have our earthy relationships that come and go from our lives and then we have those eternal relationships, family and those life long friendships that are rare but really special.

I think that it is an eternal quality to be able to shift through the all the crap that comes with life. To be able to let go of what is not important and hold onto the good. See the best in people and at the same time still be true to yourself.

I really do think that there is a purpose for everything in our lives.

3 comments:

KyleeandMichael said...

dude that was deap.

Amber Irvine said...

I like that thought. I don't think our experiences are random and neither are the people who come and go from our lives... Good thought from one of my eternal friends.

PS. Kylee you spell deep D-E-E-P not like leap! :)

jennyandisabelle said...

so how are the dr phil books? Would you recommend them?....and yeah kylee "deap"...thats awesome