Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Piano Guys

Friday night Jordan told me that for our date night we were going to a piano and cello concert with Brad and Lindsey.  I have to admit it sounded a little boring and I wasn't too thrilled about it. 

We met for dinner at Pei Wei 
It was the first time Jordan and I have eaten there.  It was so good. Definitely a place we will choose to eat at again. 
Then we went to see the Piano guys.

"The Piano Guys is an American music duo consisting of Jon Schmidt and Steven Sharp Nelson. They became famous through YouTube, where they posted videos of renditions and mashes of popular songs accompanied by professional looking video clips."

It ended up being really entertaining.
My favorite song they performed was a mash up of Taylor Swift's Love Story with Coldplay's Viva La Vida.  I also loved their version of Adele's "Rolling in the deep"


Here are some of their Youtube clips:


0 comments: