Monday, March 05, 2012

This weekend was all about projects

Saturday morning Jordan ran a 5K with his coworkers.

He said it was fun and made him a little more excited about running.
I was sad that I couldn't go down for the race since I had to work. I would have loved to have taken pictures of him running and his team.  

I am so proud of Jordan. 

 When I got home from work, I wasn't feeling well from a headache, so I decided to take a nap.  Jordan woke me up saying that he had found a bike on craigslist and that he was going to check it out.  

He brought home a road bike for $100!!  

He has been looking for months for a bike to ride to work now that his new office building is only three miles away.  The bike needs some work so Jordan spent the rest of the weekend taking the bike apart, inspecting everything and cleaning it.   

I on the other hand have started to work on my quilt again. Lindsey and I had a sewing day earlier in the week and it got me excited about sewing.  I seem to go in phases so it is taking awhile. That and I have done everything by hand. I drew up the animals, cut and sewed them on and have started putting the blanket together.  I still have A LOT of work to do but it is starting to look pretty cute.  

0 comments: