Friday, January 12, 2007

Energy

Lately I have been very interested in the theory of energy. I believe in the Golden Rule and Karma and so the idea of high and low levels of energy makes a lot of sense to me. So I am putting this theory to the test. These are the things that I am putting good energy out into the world and will hopefully receive back into my life.

1. Find someone to date who has the same beliefs as I do, is fun to be with and already understands how to be in a healthy relationship. It has been almost two years since I have had a serious boyfriend and it is time to move forward with that part of my life. I feel ready to make that move, now it is just attracting those types of guys.

2. Reconnect with old friends. Heal some friendships and renew others.

3. Find a job where I can be involved in the cancer community, especially camp. I know this is my passion in life. I just have no idea how to do it as a career and more importantly get paid for it.

4. Make a new friend every month. No one can have too many friends and how great would it be to have twelve new friends by next year.

I really feel that because our Heavenly Father has created all things, including me that if I stay close to the Lord and am aware of the opportunities that He is creating for me then anything is possible in this life.

I have noticed within the past few weeks that not only do I feel more connected to my spirit but I am also connecting to the spirits of those around me. In this week alone I was able to help an old roommate find some new living options in Boise and connect another friend who loves to play volleyball but can never find anyone who will play, to some games at the church. Neither of these things meant anything to me and typically I would have deleted those emails or dismissed them in conversations. But this time I passed it along and found out later it was an answer to a lot of prayers. I am excited to see how my prayers will be answered and how my energy test plays out.

4 comments:

Amber Irvine said...

I love that! Good for you for actually putting into practice the things you are learning. I believe in ying/yang, karma, energy etc. and I think you will be surprised how much positive light will come into your life when you become aware of the energy you are sending out and creating! This will be an exciting year for you!

kelsey said...

I like these thoughts!

Cathy Lott said...

Check out "The Secret" DVD. I think you can download and watch it for a small fee. It looks kind of creepy in the beginning..like they are trying to be the Da Vinci Code or something, but it has great concepts along the same lines you are talking about. I especially believe in the law of attraction. You attract what you have in your life, good or bad, so we must learn to attract all the good things we want. It is absolutely positive energy. Keep it going. We will send our positive energy your direction to help!!!

Mrs. Mike said...

Deep thoughts....