Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year



This New Years Eve celebration was pretty uneventful. I wasn't feeling very well and so here is how I spent my New Years Eve:

I went to the MPC Bowl with my Dad, Ryan and his brother. Dad and I only lasted until the first half. It was so cold!!! Ryan and his brother stayed the entire game to see Florida beat Denver 21-20.

After the game I went home, put on some warm clothes and snuggled up to watch a few episodes of One Tree Hill. I was in bed by Eight!! I did wake up to the sound of fireworks at midnight and I could hear everyone celebrating outside. That was fun. It wasnt exactly the way that I wanted to spend my New Years Eve but I am excited about the start of a new year. Happy New Year!!!

1 comments:

Libug said...

Way to be in bed before the sicky!