Friday, January 05, 2007

The Power of Intention

I started reading a new book called The Power of intentionally by Wayne W. Dyer. I wanted a new book to read and Amber recommended the author. I have only read the first few chapters but I find it a very fascinating concept and think that he might just be onto something.

He talks about how everything is created by God with a divine purpose and intent. Nature, animals, the weather, everything. For example an apple doesn't get confused and become an orange or a dog grows up to become a cat. We are a part of what was created by our Heavenly Father so this includes us. We also have a divine purpose and intent. But because the veil has been drawn and we tend to look towards ourselves for answers most people are not living their divine purpose. They are not fulfilling what God has intended them to do. Not because they don't want to but because they are living a "low energy life". The book is about finding the "high energy" connection to allows you to work hand in hand with Heavenly Father to fulfill your divine purpose.

I think that I like the book so much because it isn't a church book. It is simply a connection that one man found and wanted to share with others. He felt that this was his destiny. I think it is going to be a really great book.

1 comments:

Amber Irvine said...

I think you can learn a lot by looking at many different perspectives. Keep and open mind and apply what works for you and disgard the rest. One of my favorite people has really good things to say about Wayne Dyer so I trust he has some accurate concepts. Keep us posted!